Saturday 25 April 2015

ONE




Before I start on my travelogue, I will give a briefing on what exactly the purpose of this e-travelogue


What is the purpose of this e-travelogue?
Because I cannot came up with better idea on how to publicize my experience at Pulau Aman, thus I created a blog as medium to share on how I felt, what I experience, and my suggestion to improve the environment there.

Am I doing this e-travelogue for fun?
Obviously no, I’m doing this e-travelogue as individual report of my field trip at Pulau Aman on 25th April 2015 for society and environment project (IEA112) course.

What is society and environment project (IEA112)?
IEA112 is one of elective course for Bachelor of Technology (Environmental) and Bachelor of Technology (Bioprocess), I will not write long and dragging explanation of this course instead I will share an honest opinion about this course. For me, this course helps me in:

  • Expanding my knowledge about the world today, this course help me to see the world in new perspective, to be more precise from environment perspective. Upon taking this course, I realized how little I know about environment issues including the history too.
  • Improving my soft skills, I’m not bragging but I am confident and just-do-it type of student and that was before I further my studies at Peninsular Malaysia. I come from Sabah thus the way I converse there and here are different (a lot), through this course a little bit did help me in expanding my vocabulary of local language. 
  • Taught me to voice out my opinion, I could say that almost 99% of the lectures force us to think, to speak and learn to accept criticism.

Who am I?
Well, hello there.. my name is Fazilah binti Tawasil, I am currently enrolled in my second semester as a fulltime undergraduate student in Bachelor of Technology (Honours) (Environmental) at Universiti Sains Malaysia, Pulau Pinang (main campus). I hope that by writing this introduction, I have been able to give you a glimpse into this e-travelogue. Thank you for reading and please continue to do so, have a nice day.




No comments:

Post a Comment